- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
The situation has become desperate for South Africa’s Home Affairs Department (DHA) who have decided to enlist the services of the the Zimbabwe Consulate to notify 3000 Zimbabweans whose Zimbabwe Exemption Permits (ZEP) have been uncollected for the past nine months and notify them that they are actually certified four-year permit holders known as the Zimbabwe Exemption Permit (ZEP) which allows them to legally study or work in South Africa .
The Zimbabwe Exemption Permits (ZEP) are valid between 1 January 2018 and 31 December 2021, replacing the Zimbabwe Special Permit (ZSP) which expired in December 2017.
197 941 ZSP holders were eligible to apply for the ZEP at the start of the programme but only 169 000 managed to apply via the Visa Facilitation Services. www.newzimbabwevision.com advises friends, family and other people who know of those entitled to the permits who might be unknowingly struggling or in fear under the false impression that they are illegals, to check with the South Africa’s Home Affairs Department (DHA) and regularise their stay by collecting their Zimbabwe Exemption Permit (ZEP) which have been lying uncollected for nine months now. SHARE ! Sibusiso Ngwenya
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1) Global News 4us all 208,832 members2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,319 Members3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,688 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,905 likes22,901 followers.Manages NewzimbabwevisionFollowed by 12,395 people