- ZIMBABWE:All bodies are to be treated as COVID-19 contaminated and all burials will now be done within 24 hours
- CORONAVIRUS-New York records 630 deaths in a single day with deaths rising to 3,565 in the state and 113,704 positive cases,
- CORONAVIRUS-BORIS JOHNSON has written to opposition party leaders, to come together in the national interest against Covid-19
- COVID -19: Gove confirms deaths of 7 NHS staff, warning, whatever the weather 'don't go outside to lakes and the countryside .
- 14 of 15 Ethiopians arrested, while hiding at a Gwanda homestead one week, failed to cross into SA due to Covid-19 border closure of Beitbridge Border Post
The all-male group arrived on a 13-coach train escorted by 104 police officers, 10 immigration officers, 13 PRASA security guards and the Director of Lindela Holding Centre, JayJay Jackson.
He said they had also got assurance from the Home Affairs Department that women and children will only be sent home on buses.
The first group of 796, also all-male, arrived in the country via Beitbridge border post on June 3.
Mukonoweshuro said the train was introduced as a way of reducing the numbers of illegal immigrants at the Lindela Centre. Source: chronicle