- EMMERSON MNANGAGWA FILES OPPOSING PAPERS TO THE MDC ALLLIANCE LEADER NELSON CHAMISA'S election petition challenging the Mnangagwa’s victory in the harmonised election of 30 July 30 2018.
- MDC ALLIANCE MP ELECT FOR ZENGEZA WEST CONSTITUENCY ACCUSED OF WRECKING A MARRIAGE as he made his way back to the house of assembly recently.
- ZIMBABWE WAITED WITH BAITED BREATH FOR ZANU-PF lawyers to file their opposing papers to Nelson Chamisa's concourt case challenging Mnangagwa's victory in the harmonised elections of 30 July 2018, then all Zanu pf jaws dropped in deep shock!
- SOUTH SUDAN'S PRESIDENT SALVA KIIR LAST WEEK PROMOTED HIS WIFE Mary Ayen to the rank of a major general in the army, according to the military
- SECOND WESTMINISTER TERROR ATTACK, as Birmingham Man deliberately drives into people and towards the Parliament Houses.
The shooter in US has been identified by the FBI as 21 year old Dylann Roof of Columbia area, the capital of South Carolina. Interestingly Dylann’s Facebook profile photo shows him wearing a jacket that has the Rhodesian or former Zimbabwe flag, and apartheid South Africa flags. He reportedly shouted that he wanted to shoot black people before opening fire.
It is also reported that he received a gun, a 45 calibre pistol for his 21st birthday in April and is currently out on bail for drugs crime and trespassing. Dylann Roof, reportedly sat for about an hour in the church in bible study, casing out who he would kill and who would survive before pulling out his 45 calibre and opening fire after shouting out that he wanted to shoot blacks.
The FBI has classed this as a hate crime and police at the moment have surrounded the shooter’s mother’s house after his uncle identified a photo of him and informed the police. The gunmen was still at large initially and the final count is a total of 9 people, that is 6 women and 3 men including the pastor, were killed in the shooting at Charleston, which had previously been identified as the friendliest place in US. However breaking news is that the gunman has reportedly been captured in a traffic stop and is now in police custody in North Carolina.
The pastor was a well respected, married local leader, a senator who was respected and stood for unity amongst the community, which was targeted for racial or religious reasons, or maybe ideological reasons such as white supremacy as insinuated by the Rhodesian and Apartheid South Africa flags emblazzoned on his jacket in his facebook profile photo. The reasons behind this horrendous crime will probably be known in the outcome of police investigations. The church is actually the oldest church established in Chaleston and it dates back to the early 1800s.
Police have issued a statement about the circumstances of arrest, saying that he was arrested in a routine traffic stop operation within the last 30 minutes.
Charleston community are shocked that such a violent crime was carried out against innocent victims in church, in prayer in a house of God in a place where they rightfully deserve to be safe and at peace. by Sibusiso Ngwenya. source-newzimbawevision.com.
photo-Dylann Roof, wearing a jacket that has the Rhodesian or former Zimbabwe flag, and apartheid South Africa flags-twitter