- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
- AFRICA, DOES IT THE NATIVE WAY AS VILLAGERS invigilate O and A level exams in Karoi, Zvishavane, Mberengwa, Mutare, Uzumba, Maramba and Pfungwe,
The shooter in US has been identified by the FBI as 21 year old Dylann Roof of Columbia area, the capital of South Carolina. Interestingly Dylann’s Facebook profile photo shows him wearing a jacket that has the Rhodesian or former Zimbabwe flag, and apartheid South Africa flags. He reportedly shouted that he wanted to shoot black people before opening fire.
It is also reported that he received a gun, a 45 calibre pistol for his 21st birthday in April and is currently out on bail for drugs crime and trespassing. Dylann Roof, reportedly sat for about an hour in the church in bible study, casing out who he would kill and who would survive before pulling out his 45 calibre and opening fire after shouting out that he wanted to shoot blacks.
The FBI has classed this as a hate crime and police at the moment have surrounded the shooter’s mother’s house after his uncle identified a photo of him and informed the police. The gunmen was still at large initially and the final count is a total of 9 people, that is 6 women and 3 men including the pastor, were killed in the shooting at Charleston, which had previously been identified as the friendliest place in US. However breaking news is that the gunman has reportedly been captured in a traffic stop and is now in police custody in North Carolina.
The pastor was a well respected, married local leader, a senator who was respected and stood for unity amongst the community, which was targeted for racial or religious reasons, or maybe ideological reasons such as white supremacy as insinuated by the Rhodesian and Apartheid South Africa flags emblazzoned on his jacket in his facebook profile photo. The reasons behind this horrendous crime will probably be known in the outcome of police investigations. The church is actually the oldest church established in Chaleston and it dates back to the early 1800s.
Police have issued a statement about the circumstances of arrest, saying that he was arrested in a routine traffic stop operation within the last 30 minutes.
Charleston community are shocked that such a violent crime was carried out against innocent victims in church, in prayer in a house of God in a place where they rightfully deserve to be safe and at peace. by Sibusiso Ngwenya. source-newzimbawevision.com.
photo-Dylann Roof, wearing a jacket that has the Rhodesian or former Zimbabwe flag, and apartheid South Africa flags-twitter