- CIRCUS: NELSON CHAMISA SAYS HE HAS THE SOLUTIONS TO ZIMBABWE'S ECONOMIC CRISIS and has demanded that the government reverses and refunds Zimbabweans all the money they lost to government through the new tax regime, which deducts two cents on every dollar for electronic transactions.
- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
The shooter in US has been identified by the FBI as 21 year old Dylann Roof of Columbia area, the capital of South Carolina. Interestingly Dylann’s Facebook profile photo shows him wearing a jacket that has the Rhodesian or former Zimbabwe flag, and apartheid South Africa flags. He reportedly shouted that he wanted to shoot black people before opening fire.
It is also reported that he received a gun, a 45 calibre pistol for his 21st birthday in April and is currently out on bail for drugs crime and trespassing. Dylann Roof, reportedly sat for about an hour in the church in bible study, casing out who he would kill and who would survive before pulling out his 45 calibre and opening fire after shouting out that he wanted to shoot blacks.
The FBI has classed this as a hate crime and police at the moment have surrounded the shooter’s mother’s house after his uncle identified a photo of him and informed the police. The gunmen was still at large initially and the final count is a total of 9 people, that is 6 women and 3 men including the pastor, were killed in the shooting at Charleston, which had previously been identified as the friendliest place in US. However breaking news is that the gunman has reportedly been captured in a traffic stop and is now in police custody in North Carolina.
The pastor was a well respected, married local leader, a senator who was respected and stood for unity amongst the community, which was targeted for racial or religious reasons, or maybe ideological reasons such as white supremacy as insinuated by the Rhodesian and Apartheid South Africa flags emblazzoned on his jacket in his facebook profile photo. The reasons behind this horrendous crime will probably be known in the outcome of police investigations. The church is actually the oldest church established in Chaleston and it dates back to the early 1800s.
Police have issued a statement about the circumstances of arrest, saying that he was arrested in a routine traffic stop operation within the last 30 minutes.
Charleston community are shocked that such a violent crime was carried out against innocent victims in church, in prayer in a house of God in a place where they rightfully deserve to be safe and at peace. by Sibusiso Ngwenya. source-newzimbawevision.com.
photo-Dylann Roof, wearing a jacket that has the Rhodesian or former Zimbabwe flag, and apartheid South Africa flags-twitter