- NELSON CHAMISA'S PROMISES TO THE ZMIBABWE NATIONAL ARMY (ZNA)-Vote buying campaign promises
- GUKURAHUNDI IS NOT AN ISSUE BECAUSE SHONAS SUFFERED AT THE HANDS OF NDEBELES'-VICE PRESIDENT Kembo Mohadi
- MNAMNAGWA OCCUPIES MOST billboards in cities and rural areas, and Chamisa is hardly visible, as if Mnangagwa is running a one-man race because MDC T admits they are broke
- ZIMBABWE HEALTH LEVY FUND in which every 5 cents from a dollar worth of airtime, and with effect from July 1 this year, blood will be for free in all public hospitals.
- MDC ALLIANCE LED BY NELSON CHAMISA IS NEGOTIATING A COALITION WITH , Mugabe to form the the Grand National Union (GNU).
This revelation by the speaker of parliament over MP failures comes at a time when there is also massive public outcry over the poor state of roads as shown in the herald photos below of some of Zimbabwe’s roads in Harare.
Service Delivery failure in Zimbabwe is a thorn in the flesh for the electorate. Under the oppressive Zanu pf regime, there has been a total collapse in all areas of Service Delivery, case in point, housing, education, health , roads, employment and other issues directly affecting the life and welfare of the ordinary people.
www.newzimbabwevision.com offers the people of Zimbabwe to forward articles which can be photo, issues of concern and others in the area so that we can as always, fearlessly magnify them and disseminate the information to others while at the same time reaching the desks of those in place to act upon the raised matters. Your voice matters, lets all use the media platforms we have set up for you and we will push your issues to your legislators, MPs and parliament without fear or favour.
No individual, group, company, organisation, political party, private or government is more important than the people,…speak out!
INFORMATION IS POWER!-please join newzimbabwevision media platforms for regular updates, inclusive debate that has respect for all. All budding writers are welcome to send, original News articles, covering, religion, business, celebrities, fashion, politics, sport, girl child, good governance, democracy, equality, service delivery, health, education, housing, transport and other issues directly affecting the ordinary street person, to us, so we can publish them for you on our site for global readership. All articles must be original, writers name and source acknowledged and where the writer needs to be protected, we will not publish your details. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to email@example.com or whatsapp to
Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 749 1 333 603
for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 125,573 members
2) ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 30,819 members
3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,283 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 21,948 likes and
5) 5000 friends and 10,572 followers, on my timeline.More news to follow. BySibusiso Ngwenya