- 'MNANGAGWA IS BETTER THAN THE RACIST DOGS Ian Smith and Cecil Rhodes'-Jonathan Moyo defends Mnangagwa
- ZANU-PF WOMEN'S league endorses Mnangagwa for 2023 elections
- UKRAINE GRANTED European Union candidate status, putting it on a path to join the EU in years to come.
- LONDON WILL BE THE FIRST strategic Nato target to be hit by Russian missiles should World War Three erupt, a close ally of presdient Vladimir Putin has claimed.
- SAA was sold R51($3 16) when it went bankrupt in 2019
Harare’s privately-owned St Annes Hospital faces closure following termination of its lease agreement with the Catholic institute, Little Company of Mary (LCM), owners of the building where the health institution is operating from.
The elite hospital, owned by CAPS Holdings, has been given seven days to vacate the premises.
LCM has since advised medical aid societies and other health service providers of the hospital’s impending eviction.
photo-Dr David Parirenyatwa, Minister Of health