- SHOCKING!-ONE AMBULANCE for Mugabe, Victoria Falls, Joshua Mqabuko Nkomo, Masvingo, Hwange, Kariba, Charles Prince and Buffalo Range airports
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SIGNS into law the controversial Cyber Security and Data Protection Bill, bent on stifling dissent on social media through the enactment of the spy law.
- CHIMUKA A LONG TIME BUSINESS PARTNER OF TAGWIREI'S MINING investments, awarded over 15 public works contracts since June 2021, more than many of its rivals.
- COVID-BOOSTER VACCINES Booster doses for the elderly , those with chronic diseases and frontline workers are ready in Zimbabwe
- BANKS IN SA threaten to freeze accounts of Special Zimbabweans Exemption Permit holders if they don't provide new documents in January 2022.
Harare’s privately-owned St Annes Hospital faces closure following termination of its lease agreement with the Catholic institute, Little Company of Mary (LCM), owners of the building where the health institution is operating from.
The elite hospital, owned by CAPS Holdings, has been given seven days to vacate the premises.
LCM has since advised medical aid societies and other health service providers of the hospital’s impending eviction.
photo-Dr David Parirenyatwa, Minister Of health