- SOUTH AFRICA Johannesburg mayor now understands why former Zimbabwe president Robert Mugabe banned NGOs (Non Governmental Organisations)
- COP SAYS president Mnangagwa went up to grade 7 level and he will arrest ‘Zanu-PF supporters as they cause suffering, if they enter a police camp whilst wearing Zanu-PF regalia .
- NELSON CHAMISA says "Adopt a single African currency, a visa free Africa , build strong security, communication, media, economic and financial support systems and institutions"
- ZIMBABWE, which is under United States sanctions, receives 18 helicopters from a sanctioned Russian state entity, Rostec
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA MAY be impeached after Zimbabwe's general elections in August 2023.
St Annes Hospital Faces Closure Within 7 Days As Premises Lease Agreement Is Terminated
Harare’s privately-owned St Annes Hospital faces closure following termination of its lease agreement with the Catholic institute, Little Company of Mary (LCM), owners of the building where the health institution is operating from.
The elite hospital, owned by CAPS Holdings, has been given seven days to vacate the premises.
LCM has since advised medical aid societies and other health service providers of the hospital’s impending eviction.
photo-Dr David Parirenyatwa, Minister Of health