- AVERAGE 65 % of Bulawayo patients suffer mental disorder, mostly drug addiction related, among other issues, cited as a major causes.
- PINT OF BEER GOES UP from $8 to $12, while a 750ml bottle has gone up from $12 to $20
- 'NKAYI MAN (20) arrested for raping a woman (80) after hitting her with an iron bar'.
- Registrar General Committee to vet people who deserve passports, an illegal and a violation of the Zimbabwe constitution
- MATEBELELAND, vow to shut down Nursing schools over tribal recruitment exercise in place of locals, no lessons until locals are recruited.
Thousands of dollars worth of hospital equipment and medicine were destroyed on Monday night after a section of St Luke’s Hospital in Lupane, Matabeleland North, caught fire, whose cause is yet to be established.
The cause of the fire is yet to be established, the fire coming soon after the Mpilo hospital doctors’ quarters was recently gutted by fire.
This is yet another fire in Zimbabwe, a land of fires after the PHD Prophetic Healing and Deliverance hotel on Waterfalls Harare was gutted by fire last week.
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows
1) Global News 4us all 206,372
2) Democratic Prosperous Future 32,224 Members
3) Climate, Green Energy, Pollution 18,708 members
4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes