- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Zimbabwe’s national crisis, typifies the heartlessness of Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime, which has taken at least 6 months before admitting the driven drought is wreaking havoc across Zimbabwe, meaning the nation is urgently in need of assistance to import at least 1, 8 million tonnes of grain to stave off starvation of both human and livestock.
Zimbabwe is reportedly only in possession of 250 000 tonnes of maize, which falls way short of the required amount, in an alarming situation, where there is massive crop failure, live stock deaths and fresh water shortages due to the intense El-nino drought coupled with gross economic mismanagement by the generally corrupt Mugabe led Zanu PF regime . By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa, President Robert Mugabe and Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko