- 'Matabeleland North Provincial Chief's Council strip Chief Nhlanhlayamangwe Felix Ndiweni his Chieftainship'
- TEAM BARCA , MACHETE GANG LEADER Taurai Mutandwa a.k.a Kwadez was shot dead on Thursday in a gun fight with cops during a gold rush near David Whitehead in Chegutu.
- BOEING 787-9 DREAMLINER left Heathrow London at around 6am local time on Thursday and touched down in Sydney at 12.28pm on Friday 19 hours and 19 minutes after take-off,
- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
Zimbabwe’s national crisis, typifies the heartlessness of Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime, which has taken at least 6 months before admitting the driven drought is wreaking havoc across Zimbabwe, meaning the nation is urgently in need of assistance to import at least 1, 8 million tonnes of grain to stave off starvation of both human and livestock.
Zimbabwe is reportedly only in possession of 250 000 tonnes of maize, which falls way short of the required amount, in an alarming situation, where there is massive crop failure, live stock deaths and fresh water shortages due to the intense El-nino drought coupled with gross economic mismanagement by the generally corrupt Mugabe led Zanu PF regime . By Sibusiso Ngwenya
photo-Vice president Emmerson Mnangagwa, President Robert Mugabe and Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko