- 'COURT UPHOLDS charges against this flag Mawarire, trade unionists Mutasa and Moyo, of trying to subvert a constitutionally elected government'
- SADC REGION DECLARE 25 th October as solidarity day against sanctions on Zimbabwe , and war vets recommend anti-sanctions holiday on 25 th October
- ' A BULAWAYO TOUT (33) KILLED his cousin (40) with an iron bar and broomstick then reported to police that he had found him dead.'
- ZANU PF dep youth league leader Matutu says Prof Moyo has lost relevance and is a useless and permanent fugitive.
- Coltart says Mnangagwa's intensifying of crackdown against the opposition, use of brute force to crush people's dissent indicates gvt fear of the new wave
A University of Zimbabwe , Economics student, who was arrested in June 2014 and charged with attempting to subvert a constitutional government , can now fully celebrate freedom after the state , yesterday, withdrew charges against him. Romeo Musemburi was accused of allegedly writing and posting a subversive statement on the phantom Facebook Baba Jukwa’s account, a statement which was conveniently interpreted by Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime to mean that the accused was , infact seeking weapons of war. His lawyer Tonderai Bhatasara confirmedhat charges against his client, Romeo Musemburi had been withdrawn by the state and his client is a free individual. by Sibusiso Ngwenya