- 'WIFI FOR GOATS, sphaghetti roads 40 min flight to Harare yet MDC local roads are a mess under illegitimate MDC president Chamisa'-VP Chiwenga
- PARLIAMENT business ground to an abrupt halt yesterday after MDC MPs were evicted from Harare hotel rooms to pave way for Zanu PF delegates booked in the same facilities for the duration of their party conference in Goromonzi, 32km south-east of the capital.
- 'ILLEGITIMATE President Mnangagwa has removed Chief Ndiweni, blocked his allowances and ordered that his vehicle must be withdrawn from him as he is not the legitimate Chief'
- Members of the Zimbabwe Republic Police are reported to have gone on the rampage as randomly assaulting the public in Harare on Thursday night Human Rights Lawyer Douglas Coltart has reported.
- Faced with food shortage, drugs and medical and psychiatric doctors, Ingutsheni mental health hospital in Bulawayo will tomorrow get an early Christimas after a group of well-wishers promised to donate goods to the institution.
A University of Zimbabwe , Economics student, who was arrested in June 2014 and charged with attempting to subvert a constitutional government , can now fully celebrate freedom after the state , yesterday, withdrew charges against him. Romeo Musemburi was accused of allegedly writing and posting a subversive statement on the phantom Facebook Baba Jukwa’s account, a statement which was conveniently interpreted by Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime to mean that the accused was , infact seeking weapons of war. His lawyer Tonderai Bhatasara confirmedhat charges against his client, Romeo Musemburi had been withdrawn by the state and his client is a free individual. by Sibusiso Ngwenya