- Major Gen William Dube and NRZ GM Respina Zinyanduko wreak havoc in NRZ
- UKRAINES'S RICHEST MAN SUES RUSSIA AT at Europe's top human rights court over what he has said are billions of dollars in business losses since Russia's invasion.
- NATO INCREASES FORCES ON HIGH ALERT from 40,000 to more than 300,000 amid Russia threat
- GUCCI GRACE MUGABE Fake PhD trial to restart in September 2022
- ZIMBABWE'S OLDEST CHRISTIAN MISSION is 116-year old Inyathi Mission.
A University of Zimbabwe , Economics student, who was arrested in June 2014 and charged with attempting to subvert a constitutional government , can now fully celebrate freedom after the state , yesterday, withdrew charges against him. Romeo Musemburi was accused of allegedly writing and posting a subversive statement on the phantom Facebook Baba Jukwa’s account, a statement which was conveniently interpreted by Mugabe’s Zanu PF regime to mean that the accused was , infact seeking weapons of war. His lawyer Tonderai Bhatasara confirmedhat charges against his client, Romeo Musemburi had been withdrawn by the state and his client is a free individual. by Sibusiso Ngwenya