- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
- Henessy Dube (40) of Entumbane , fake Doctor for six months at Mpilo Hospital, allegedly masqueraded as a top (CIO) officer
- Born Rhodesian ‘Sibusiso Ngwenya ' a.k.a Nyamangara, totem Gushungo proudly 50% Ndebele, 50% Shona 100% Zimbabwean!
- 5 Rusape villagers Jonathan Elias (43), Michael Bhunu (47), and Ambrose Gogo (42) fatally assaulted boy (14 accused of stealing a hen .
- BULAWAYO CITY COUNCIL BCC INVITES UNIVERSITY GRADUATE APPLICATIONS for a post graduate traineeship
However of note , is that the deceased was not alone, as he was in the company of another man, aged between 25 and 30 and the two stoaways are suspected to have held on , throughout the 8,000 mile flight from Johannesburg in South Africa to Heathrow.
Amazingly, after the long flight, in which temperatures can fall as low as minus 60C, with a very high risk of the lack of oxygen and the real danger of being crushed to death by a Jets wheels on take off, the stoaways held on in the BA jet’s undercarriage.
The body of the victim who fell was recovered from the rooftop of NotOnTheHighStreet.com in Kew Road, in South west London , whilst his flight partner who survived, was rushed to a West London Hospital where his condition is reported to be critical.
Officers are confident that his identity, is now known but will not release details until investigations give further confirmation
Currently, the body that was recovered from the roof top, is viewed by authorities with caution, and classed as an inexplicable death though there is a real possibility that he fell off from the BA 727 undercarriage as it came in to land at Heathrow.
The events of this morning will flag up various security concerns, of particular concern, who they are, where they came from, what their mission was and how the two stoaways successfully evaded Johannesburg Airport security, and safely secured themselves to the underbelly of an 11 hour flight all the way from South Africa to London, with no one having spotted them. This will obviously not only raise concerns for the Johannesburg airport Security lapse but also heightened concerns by passengers about the dangers and threats they could easily be exposed to by such security failures.
When all is said and done, we are yet to hear the identies and nationalities of the two, who could possibly be any African Nationality as South Africa is overwhelmed by a very high African immigrant population. Sibusiso Ngwenya. source-newzimbabwevision.com
photo-A BA flight-telegraph.