- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
National Patriotic Front Spokesperson Jealousy Mawarire has alleged that Econet boss Strive Masiyiwa is a beneficiary of government tenders courtesy of the late General Solomon Mujuru and his wife Joice Mujuru.
Mawarire disputed Masiyiwa’s narrative that his first company was Econet which he started with $75.
Find Mawarire’s full statement below:
By May 1991, Strive Masiyiwa, thru his Co, Retrofit, had already gotten a govt tender to electrify Victoria Falls Airport yet the guy, in some business mentorship forum at Nelson Mandela Metropolitan University, pretends his first business was Econet which he founded with only $75.
His business links with governments of the day and association with ZANU PF ex-military politicians is well documented. While every Zimbabwean has right of association, it is untoward, especially for a Christian, to be economic with the truth, particularly when wants to inspire others.
Retrofit got tenders to electrify govt buildings which Kuchi Construction owned by Kudenga and Chidhawo built. The Econet issue affected his relationship with General Mujuru who was his business.
It electrified most govt buildings built by KuChi construction owned by now Harare Provincial Minister Chidhawo. Retrofit first contract was a PTC tender to electrify Nembudziya Post office courtesy of Mai Mujuru. The alleged fight between the two is all created to play victim. Vanhu vamwe.
There is more to the guy than what he wants people to say. There is a whole story about Mopani mine which he co-owned with General Mujuru. Someday, someone will tell the story of a PTA bank loan. Source – Byo24News