- UNIVERSITY OF ZIMBABWE 2019 class of graduating medical students to boycott their graduation due to be capped by President Mnangagwa.
- Dr SOLWAYO NGWENYA tweets that Dr Peter Mugobeyi who was abducted almost a week ago has been found disoriented and trying to get lifts to Harare'
- MUGABE'S COUSIN IGNATIOUS CHOMBO'S HEALTH deteriorates and government denies him his passport to seek medical attention from abroad
- #Free Zimbabwe World Awareness Campaign Mnangagwa faces protests at the UN General Assembly in New York next week, from Zimbabweans based in the US
- Chamisa $720k richer as Mnangagwa's treasury releases $3.4 million to MDC under the Political Parties Finance Act.
The notorious Sudanese army has hired Dickens & Madson (Canada) Inc a firm owned by Ari Ben-Menashe, a former Israeli spy based in Montreal,Canada to polish the image of Sudan’s military council, which seized power in a coup in April Canada media has reported.
The reports say that a US$6-million deal was signed and it seeks to court diplomatic recognition for the junta.
Ben-Menashe is known for allegedly receiving US$100 000 from the government of Zimbabwe to nail the late MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai of the 2002 presidential polls. Ben Menashe was a star witness in the treason trial that saw Tsvangirai, Welshman Ncube and Renson Gasela being accused of plotting to assassinate former President Robert Mugabe.
The reports say the Sudanese Army is also paying the company to find equipment for its security forces, search for oil investors, seek a meeting with U.S. President Donald Trump and improve relations with Russia and Saudi Arabia, the documents show.
The firm’s contract with Sudan was signed by Mr. Ben-Menashe and General Mohamed Hamdan Dagalo, known as Hemedti, the deputy leader of Sudan’s military council. He is the commander of the Rapid Support Forces (RSF), a paramilitary group formerly known as the Janjaweed when it allegedly committed atrocities and massacres against rebels in the Darfur region.
The army has been accused of implementing crimes against humanity.
Commenting on the contract MDC Treasurer General David Coltart said, “This is of course the same notorious firm contracted by the ZANUPF regime – including most of the current cronies – to undermine the MDC and Morgan Tsvangirai. Lest we forget.” Source – Byo24News
INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b or whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows1)Zimbabwe News 4 us Zimbabweans 206,362Members2)ZIMBABWE NEWS, BUILDING A PROSPEROUS POST 2018 VISION 32,224 Members3) New Zimbabwe Vision group 18,708 members4) Newzimbabwevision.com website 22,802 likes22,796 followers.
https://www.facebook.com/sibusiso.ngwenya.967 Followed by 12,360 people.