- MDC vice-chair Sikhala has threatened to initiate constitutional processes to push out Mnangagwa's government from power as the economic turmoil and deteriorating social and political space in Zimbabwe could not be allowed to continue.
- SIX Mutoko parents and teachers were arrested on Thursday for staging a protest against the deterioration of standards in the education sector
- 'A Twin Farm , Dromoland, Zimbabwe farmer has been arrested for shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property'
- AN Inyathi farmer of Twin Farm in Dromoland, Zimbabwe has been arrested on charges of shooting and injuring his two neighbours for trespassing into his property
- 'RYANAIR BOSS Michael O'Leary branded 'racist' after suggesting Muslim men should face extra searches at airports. because Muslim men 'are more likely to be terrorists'
Last Friday, we got to know that this National Election Reform Agenda (NERA) is all about looting, violence, robbery and arson. What else can we expect from the likes of Joice Mujuru, Morgan Tsvangirai, Welshmen Ncube, Cosmas Muponda, Gilbert Dzikiti, Denford Musiyarira, Marcellina Chikasha, Barbara Nyagomo, Maxwell Shumba, Farai Mbira, Joseph Busha, and Jacob Ngarivhume; who try to pass off their robbery tactics as political coalition and activism?
Joice Mujuru: Burning herself out of power
The ZimPF leader still seems to be haunted by the fire that consumed her husband.
The fire that she is causing to burn vehicles and public transport termini in downtown Harare is reminiscent of her anger as a failed politician.
All well-meaning citizens should be wary of the evil intentions of this woman who wants to burn herself into power.
Jacob Ngarivhume: Abusing the word of God
Joseph Busha: Violent modul on a rampage
Farai Mbira: Riding on a dead horse
Welshman Ncube: Scheming hypocrite
Maxwell Shumba , a former MDC-T USA chairman and chief political strategist for Tsvangirai has joined in violent demonstrations with the very people he once despised and other imbeciles in Nera to violently demonstrate against a constitutionally elected Government. source-sundaymail