- HANGING TREEE: Where British settlers hung nine Ndebele warriors more than 100 years ago at the height of the Umvukela (Matabeleland uprisings) in 1896-7, along JMN Nkomo Street between Connaught Avenue and Masotsha Ndlovu Avenue, is a national monument as it symbolises both subjugation and resistance to colonialism by the Zimabwe’s citizens.
- 300 Cowdray Park opposition members mostly defectors from MDC-Alliance joined Zanu-PF during yesterday’s meeting
- Borrowdale road and Harare Drive traffic lights hit-and-run driver arrested after a recording of the incident went viral on social media.
- Financial institutions have grouped under the Bankers Association and resolved not to accept the state-issued 99-year farm leases.
- OPPOSITION party Zapu says it will this week write to Parliament seeking to recall its former members, who are now part of the ruling Zanu-PF.
Last Friday, we got to know that this National Election Reform Agenda (NERA) is all about looting, violence, robbery and arson. What else can we expect from the likes of Joice Mujuru, Morgan Tsvangirai, Welshmen Ncube, Cosmas Muponda, Gilbert Dzikiti, Denford Musiyarira, Marcellina Chikasha, Barbara Nyagomo, Maxwell Shumba, Farai Mbira, Joseph Busha, and Jacob Ngarivhume; who try to pass off their robbery tactics as political coalition and activism?
Joice Mujuru: Burning herself out of power
The ZimPF leader still seems to be haunted by the fire that consumed her husband.
The fire that she is causing to burn vehicles and public transport termini in downtown Harare is reminiscent of her anger as a failed politician.
All well-meaning citizens should be wary of the evil intentions of this woman who wants to burn herself into power.
Jacob Ngarivhume: Abusing the word of God
Joseph Busha: Violent modul on a rampage
Farai Mbira: Riding on a dead horse
Welshman Ncube: Scheming hypocrite
Maxwell Shumba , a former MDC-T USA chairman and chief political strategist for Tsvangirai has joined in violent demonstrations with the very people he once despised and other imbeciles in Nera to violently demonstrate against a constitutionally elected Government. source-sundaymail