- MAUSOLEUM"We want you to lead this country from your grave, while you lie at the National Heroes Acre,” Gucci Grace
- PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA constructing a mausoleum at the National Heroes' Acre hill top where the former leader will be buried,
- At least 11 HEADS of state, 8 ex African Presidents had by yesterday confirmed their attendance at Mugabe’s State funeral service
- MUGABE , DEAD: 'A diarrhoea outbreak spreads across Harare, with hundreds affected', Harare Health Services dir Chonzi
- 22 injured after kombi with school children did not give way, and collided with a car at the intersection of Luveve and Masiyephambili roads in Emakhandeni, Bulawayo.
Supa Mandiwanzira has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
The Former Minister of Information and Communication Technology has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
He is being charged on two accounts of corruption.
The first charge is in connection with an audit contract awarded to Megawatt Company without a tender, an entity in which Mr Mandiwanzira had interests and subsequent directive by him for NetOne to pay $4 million for the service and $1 million for consultancy.
As part of the terms for his release, the former minister must report twice a week to Borrowdale Police Station; surrender title deeds worth $100,000; surrender his passport and must not interfere with state witnesses who include POTRAZ chairman Ozias Bvute, ICT Ministry permanent secretary Samuel Kundishora, former NetOne board chairman Alex Marufu, NetOne chief commercial officer Brian Mutandirio and former NetOne CEO Reward Kangai.
Mandiwanzira, who was not asked to plead, has been remanded to November 30.technomag