- Destroy the caucus , make no regrets, pull no punches, floor them now or shut up and live with it till 2023,..wake up Zimbabwe!
- 'HERO TO ZERO' VP Chiwenga's Minister of State Security Owen Mudha Ncube reportedly opens up internet access save for specified social media applications.
- ZIMBABWE SHUTS DOWN INTERNET TO SILENCE Deadly Protest by Zimbabweans Over the Economic Crisis.
- Mthwakazi Republic Party Bulawayo Sec Henry Dube shot right, in front of his children at home by state security
- NO PLACE TO HIDE, from the ruthless, police' as outnumbered protesters are rounded up everywhere
Supa Mandiwanzira has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
The Former Minister of Information and Communication Technology has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
He is being charged on two accounts of corruption.
The first charge is in connection with an audit contract awarded to Megawatt Company without a tender, an entity in which Mr Mandiwanzira had interests and subsequent directive by him for NetOne to pay $4 million for the service and $1 million for consultancy.
As part of the terms for his release, the former minister must report twice a week to Borrowdale Police Station; surrender title deeds worth $100,000; surrender his passport and must not interfere with state witnesses who include POTRAZ chairman Ozias Bvute, ICT Ministry permanent secretary Samuel Kundishora, former NetOne board chairman Alex Marufu, NetOne chief commercial officer Brian Mutandirio and former NetOne CEO Reward Kangai.
Mandiwanzira, who was not asked to plead, has been remanded to November 30.technomag