- CHIWENGA SAYS THE LATE FORMER PRESIDENT MUGABE was a murderer but he died so people should not fear death.
- I SAID, PM JOHNSON, will go down swinging, now Douglas Ross, the Conservative MP for Moray, has resigned over Cummings refusal to apologise for breaching lockdown measures
- ZIMBABWE'S Former accountant, General Daniel Muchemwa died, on Sunday morning at Dandaro Hospital in Borrowdale, Harare and the family suspects foul play
- KAROI POLICE, threw teargas into a Chiedza residential area bar, arrested 16 drinkers and dispersed Corona -virus lockdown violators
- NONSENSE!-ZIM PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA SAYS, Zimbabwe suffers from unwarranted interference and illegal sanctions imposed as punishment for reclaiming land
Supa Mandiwanzira has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
The Former Minister of Information and Communication Technology has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
He is being charged on two accounts of corruption.
The first charge is in connection with an audit contract awarded to Megawatt Company without a tender, an entity in which Mr Mandiwanzira had interests and subsequent directive by him for NetOne to pay $4 million for the service and $1 million for consultancy.
As part of the terms for his release, the former minister must report twice a week to Borrowdale Police Station; surrender title deeds worth $100,000; surrender his passport and must not interfere with state witnesses who include POTRAZ chairman Ozias Bvute, ICT Ministry permanent secretary Samuel Kundishora, former NetOne board chairman Alex Marufu, NetOne chief commercial officer Brian Mutandirio and former NetOne CEO Reward Kangai.
Mandiwanzira, who was not asked to plead, has been remanded to November 30.technomag