- MDC SG Mwonzora has declared all suspensions and expulsions made ahead of MDC's May elective congress null and void.
- Chivayo absolved by court of any criminal liability in the US$5,6 million fraud charge involving Zimbabwe Power Company (ZPC)’s Gwanda solar project.
- CHOLERA FEARS, no clean water stagnant water, not draining, decomposing bodies floating in Manicaland
- Whole village, police station and government complex at Rusitu in Chimanimani swept away by cyclone floods, many dead, several missing.
- 'WHITES CAUSED CYCLONE IDAI ' -Black First Land First (BLF) SA Politician
Supa Mandiwanzira has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
The Former Minister of Information and Communication Technology has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
He is being charged on two accounts of corruption.
The first charge is in connection with an audit contract awarded to Megawatt Company without a tender, an entity in which Mr Mandiwanzira had interests and subsequent directive by him for NetOne to pay $4 million for the service and $1 million for consultancy.
As part of the terms for his release, the former minister must report twice a week to Borrowdale Police Station; surrender title deeds worth $100,000; surrender his passport and must not interfere with state witnesses who include POTRAZ chairman Ozias Bvute, ICT Ministry permanent secretary Samuel Kundishora, former NetOne board chairman Alex Marufu, NetOne chief commercial officer Brian Mutandirio and former NetOne CEO Reward Kangai.
Mandiwanzira, who was not asked to plead, has been remanded to November 30.technomag