- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE) 10: SUCCESS and Prosperity in life verses.
- BASIC INSTRUCTIONS BEFORE LEAVING EARTH-(BIBLE)9: FORGIVENESS: It is important to always forgive others, Jesus Christ died for us and we have been forgiven by the blood of Christ.
- US SENATE calls for arms sale Saudi Arabia ban with democrats and Republicans agreeing on sanctions on Saudi Arabia because of the Jamal Khashoggi murder at the Saudi Embassy in Turkey.
- FESTIVE SEASON ACCIDENTS: At least 40 people died last night after a Brooklyn bus from Zvishavane to the South Africa Musina exploded into flames on Thursday night.
- CHAMISA 'brands supporters as “stupid” for undertaking an unnecessary demonstration that resulted in the death of 6 people' and damage to property on 1 August 2018.
Supa Mandiwanzira has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
The Former Minister of Information and Communication Technology has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
He is being charged on two accounts of corruption.
The first charge is in connection with an audit contract awarded to Megawatt Company without a tender, an entity in which Mr Mandiwanzira had interests and subsequent directive by him for NetOne to pay $4 million for the service and $1 million for consultancy.
As part of the terms for his release, the former minister must report twice a week to Borrowdale Police Station; surrender title deeds worth $100,000; surrender his passport and must not interfere with state witnesses who include POTRAZ chairman Ozias Bvute, ICT Ministry permanent secretary Samuel Kundishora, former NetOne board chairman Alex Marufu, NetOne chief commercial officer Brian Mutandirio and former NetOne CEO Reward Kangai.
Mandiwanzira, who was not asked to plead, has been remanded to November 30.technomag