- UN’s SPECIAL RAPPORTEUR ON RACISM described the 'structural socio-economic exclusion' of racial and ethnic minorities in the UK as 'striking', -
- Air zim to reroute, Bulawayo and Victoria Falls flightsto Harare Robert Gabriel Mugabe International Airport and create Regional hub (centralised/ harare monopoly)
- KHUPHE DEFRAUDS Agriculture College of US$560
- 15 JUNE 1919, one hundred years ago, Captain John Alcock and pilot Aurthur Whitten Brown flew across the Atlantic, the frst Nonstop Transatlantic Flight
- "I know of a certain lady called Stop It who owns 16 farms."-President Mnangagwa refering to Grace Mugabe on radio
Supa Mandiwanzira has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
The Former Minister of Information and Communication Technology has been granted $2 000 bail after spending yesterday night at Matapi Police Station in Mbare pending trial
He is being charged on two accounts of corruption.
The first charge is in connection with an audit contract awarded to Megawatt Company without a tender, an entity in which Mr Mandiwanzira had interests and subsequent directive by him for NetOne to pay $4 million for the service and $1 million for consultancy.
As part of the terms for his release, the former minister must report twice a week to Borrowdale Police Station; surrender title deeds worth $100,000; surrender his passport and must not interfere with state witnesses who include POTRAZ chairman Ozias Bvute, ICT Ministry permanent secretary Samuel Kundishora, former NetOne board chairman Alex Marufu, NetOne chief commercial officer Brian Mutandirio and former NetOne CEO Reward Kangai.
Mandiwanzira, who was not asked to plead, has been remanded to November 30.technomag