- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW MLISWA WANTS new land cruisers and salary rise for Mps and blocks Auxillia Mnangagwa 'Gucci Grace' debate in parliament.
- FOOTBALLER Kawondera, Mary Chiwenga's ex sues, her for US$700 000 , for using forged divorce documents to be married to Vice president Chiwenga
- TWO ZIM BUSINESSMEN (Sydney and Eddy) with transport and freight buses and trucks in SAfrica, murdered in SAfrica.
- Colnl Murombo, moved from State House after Auxillia Mnangagwa 'dispute',hmn 'Grace is back, but the army has the final say in a military state!
- EX Education minister Coltart and (ZCTU) President Mutasa and Sec Gen Moyo receive death threats over 22 July protests plans.
The UZ’s Senior Assistant Registrar’s Office did not respond to questions sent to it on Monday regarding the programme. Follow up inquiries with the university’s public relations office also did not yield a response.
Last week, the Minister of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development Professor Jonathan Moyo announced that he had registered for the degree in honour of his late daughter, Zanele.
Zanele, 20, who was found dead in her apartment on October 17 in Cape Town, South Africa, was a first year Political Science, International Relations and Gender Studies student at the University of Cape Town.
Prof Moyo, a political scientist, announced the decision on social networking site Twitter saying: “As one of three things in Zanele’s honour and because she ultimately wanted to be a lawyer, I’m embarking on an LLB to do what she wanted done.”
Youth Development, Indigenisation and Empowerment Patrick Zhuwao; Local Government, Public Works and National Housing Minister Saviour Kasukuwere and MDC lawmaker Priscilla Misihairabwi -Mushonga have also enrolled for the programme.
Prof Moyo, describing the part time degree to those who sought clarification about the programme on Twitter said: “A quick check with the Faculty of Law at UZ will reveal that this is a new part time LLBS programme that just started!” by Yoliswa Dube