- DOG and donkey meat in Bulawayo, now several Harare butcheries closed down for using embalming chemicals as meat preservatives,-take away anyone?
- ISRAELI PM BENJAMIN NETANYAHU CHARGED with fraud, breach of trust ,corruption and bribery
- High Court Judge allows Mugabe's cousin, Ignatius Chombo's passport, to be released to him
- FORMER SOUTH AFRICA STATE SECURITY MINISTER Bongani Bongo was arrested on Thursday on charges of corruption.
- LIST OF RENAMED BULAWAYO AND HARARE roads after Emmerson Mnangagwa, John Landa Nkomo, Queen Lozikeyi and South Africa's Oliver Tambo.
With an overall estimated total of at least 10 000 workers having been dismissed from their jobs by their employers within a short space of 14 days, following a controversial Supreme court ruling.
That particular judgement makes it easier to lay off one’s work force, and we can all now safely argue that President Robert Mugabe and his Zanu PF circus show may have successfully rigged elections and become filthy rich multimillionaire criminals, whilst the nation has been reduced to jobless people with nothing else to look forward to other than being vendors.
Mugabe and his Zanu PF regime have totally failed to rig the national economy, yet they still dare to churn out their regular armed struggle for independance propaganda along with the western sanctions and endless blaming of the US and UK mantra which we have all grown so used to and tired of.
The 90 year old despot, Mugabe, the ‘ruining party’ the corrupt Zanu PF, his Zim1 family and securocrats are the scourge of Zimbabwe that has reduced us into forced exile, joblessness, untold suffering and hunger and typically an international laughing stock.
Judging by the disastrous progression from the 31st july 2013 NIKUV Ballot, Zanu Pfs failure to deliver on their Nikuv manifesto where uptodate the promised 2million jobs never materialised but instead we have seen daily closure of companies and retrechments, it is obvious to anyone that the journey to the 2018 general election is clearly going to be one road that will bring tears and pain for peace loving Zimbabweans Zanu PF still manages to rule Zimbabwe By Sibusiso Ngwenya see more at www.newzimbabwevision.com