- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
- 400 ELEPHANTS FOUND DEAD, 800 TUSKS LYING UNGUARDED AND POACHING FEARS, after Hundreds of elephants have mysteriously died over the past two months in Botswana, from a possible disease or toxin in the area in the Okavango Delta by conservationists, with fears more could die from a possible disease or toxin in the area. Botswana has the largest population of elephants in Africa, around one-third of all elephants on the continent.
- OPPOSITION NELSON CHAMISA MDC ALLIANCE 'S Mberengwa North constituency co-ordinating committee secretary, Trinos Chinyoka (46), who had been missing for three days, died on Saturday after falling into an uncovered disused gold mine shaft at night at Chabudapasi Gold Mine near Yorkes business centre but was only found after searching for three days.
Supreme Court, today, to determine Chamisa’s stewardship of the MDC , nullified High Court judge Edith Mushore’s ruling in May 2019
The Supreme Court is today expected to either affirm or reject opposition leader Nelson Chamisa’s stewardship of the MDC.
This follows an appeal against High Court judge Edith Mushore’s ruling in May this year, which nullified Chamisa’s leadership of the country’s biggest opposition party.
High Court judge Edith Mushore ruled against Chamisa’s appointment as one of the party’s vice presidents three years ago, upholding a legal challenge lodged by a rival party member.
“All the decisions made under (the) Nelson Chamisa administration are null and void. He cannot preside over party matters,” the state-run Herald newspaper said in its court report.
The MDC, which has been plagued by infighting, dismissed the ruling and accused President Emmerson Mnangagwa and the ruling ZANU-PF party of being behind it.
“We fundamentally disagree with the judgement. The choice of leaders of any political party, the world over, is the sole preserve of the members of that party,” it said in a statement.
“We are fully aware of the machinations and strategies being deployed by the Mnangagwa administration to destabilise and destroy (the party).”
Veteran MDC leader Morgan Tsvangirai appointed Nelson Chamisa and Engineer Elias Mudzuri as party co-vice presidents before Tsvangirai’s death last year.
Chamisa then took over as party leader and was the MDC candidate in presidential elections last year, which were won by Mnangagwa.
Chamisa insists that fraud denied him victory in the election, which came after Robert Mugabe’s ousting in 2017.Source – Daily NewsWELCOME EVERYONE: 265,897 MEMBERS, 1000 new members a day. A Quarter of a million members, thank you for the fast growth, participation and continuos encouragement to others to join the group, and engage other progressive minded people in respectful and inclusive debate focused on information dissemination in issues that directly affect the ordinary person including human rights, good governance, accountability, transparency, housing, employment, development, girl child, equality, gender, peace, climate change, polllution, youth, freedom and more issues that directly affect the ordinary person. Information dissemination empowers the readers so that they are better placed to make well informed decisions and choices such as voting. Please feel free to add and encourage others to join.INFORMATION IS POWER!-Thank you for the support. Please email all your articles, photos and breaking news, to firstname.lastname@example.org ,linkedin.com/in/sibusiso-ngwenya-563a572b ‘Twitter-@sibungwenor whatsapp to Mr Sibusiso Ngwenya 0044 79 3 9100534 for publication on the constantly growing online groups, currently standing as follows:
1) Zimbabwe Global News 265,897 Members2) Newzimbabwevision.com website 24,135 likes24,158 followers.Manages Newzimbabwevision
Followed by 12,671