- UNITED STATES CONFIRMED CORONAVIRUS CASES REACH 7,099,967 just days after reaching the 200,000 deaths mark.
- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
SUSPENDED Zanu-PF Masvingo provincial chairman Ezra Chadzamira has been arrested for allegedly obstructing a Messenger of Court from executing a court order to evict some illegal tenants at Mashava Mine.
Chadzamira, 41, who is being jointly charged with Aaron Muvengwa, 30, Edmond Chikukwa, 35, Alex Mugova, 35 , Notwell Ruzengwe, 58 and Tawanda Dube , 40, all of Mashava allegedly stopped Sylvester Ndebele, the Messenger of Court for Masvingo from evicting illegal tenants from Mashava Mine houses.
Chadzamira and his group were not asked to plead when they appeared before Masvingo provincial magistrate, Langton Ndokera, facing charges of obstructing a Messenger of Court.
They were remanded out of custody to May 3.
For the State, James Murambiza, said sometime in December, 2014, Chadzamira and his group stopped the Messenger of Court from evicting tenants at the mine’s Temeraire Compound.
“On December, 17 , 2014 Ndebele who is a Messenger of court from Masvingo and his assistants, went to Mashava to execute an eviction order in respect of a civil court case number 1434/14.
“The team arrived at House number 26 Wisteria intending to evict one Phiri,” said Murambiza.
The court heard that as Ndebele and his team were removing property from the said property, Muvengwa was allegedly phoned by his wife, Hellen Marakichi, informing him about the development.
Muvengwa, the court heard, then teamed up with Chadzamira and four others and went to the scene where they allegedly aggressively ordered Ndebele to stop executing the court order.
In fear of being assaulted, Ndebele allegedly abandoned the mission.
Two days later, the same team went to Mashava on another eviction mission.
They intended to evict Eunice Chitumba.
“While they were still loading property onto the lorry, the accused came to the scene aboard Chadzamira’s vehicle.
“The group demanded that the Messenger of Court stop the evictions and hand over the keys that were used to unlock the doors to Chadzamira.
“Chadzamira then went on to take the keys from one of the vehicles and handed them over to Chitumba after which the group threatened to unleash violence if Ndebele continued with the evictions,” he said.
On December, 23, 2014, the Messenger of Court was evicting one Ngwenyama when Chadzamira and his group allegedly blocked him again.by Walter Mswazie – Source-chronicle