- 10 ZIMRA OFFICIALS, SEVERAL CUSTOMS AGENTS arrested for 'smuggling vehicles into Zimbabwe-102 vehicles recovered so far'
- 'FORMER Vice President Phelekezela Mphoko seeks presidential immunity from prosecution arguing that his rights are being trampled upon '
- MAN CHARGED WITH DISORDERLY CONDUCT in a public place after dressing his dog in a t-shirt emblazoned with Mnangagwa's face.
- ACCIDENT-5DEAD, 11 injured in kombi crash after the driver lost control near Morgenster Mission Hospital Wednesday morning.
- NEWSDAY INTERVIEW WITH 'AIPPA/ POSA ARCHITECT self-exiled Jonathan Moyo, attempting to appear the victim of a coup that never was'
Seven people believed to be part of a human trafficking syndicate that was luring female job seekers to Kuwait on the pretext of having secured employment for them only to be used as cheap labourers and sex workers, have been arrested.
It is alleged their victims were placed under ‘house arrest’ and not paid their wages as their earnings were reportedly wired to the suspected traffickers in Zimbabwe as payment.
Their Arab accomplices would demand ransom from the victims’ families for them to release the women.
The suspected agents reportedly lied to the victims that they would be afforded an opportunity to further their studies by their ‘employers’ in that country.
Josephine Gondo (57), Tonderai Gondwa (26) both from Chitungwiza, Fadzai Nyahondo (19) from Glen Norah and Edgar Muchineripi Gora (33) from Waterfalls, are some of the suspects.
The other three are Lucia Chibayambuya (26) and her brother Lawrence (23) and Faith Magora, all from Marondera.By Tendai Rupapa Source-herald
Details to follow…..