- A SENIOR Zimbabwe Revenue Authority (Zimra) Bulawayo, manager died on Sunday after being diagnosed with Coronavirus.
- MDC ALLIANCE LEADER, NELSON CHAMISA IN media backlash after addressing his inaugural e-rally using Shona language and failing to be inclusive. on Sunday.
- A POLICE OFFICER , Constable Cosmas Kwangwari, based at Chivhu Police Station died on the spot on Friday after he was run over by a haulage truck which had six passengers on board and was evading a roadblock at the 136-kilometre peg along the Harare-Masvingo Highway.ble
- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
Seven people believed to be part of a human trafficking syndicate that was luring female job seekers to Kuwait on the pretext of having secured employment for them only to be used as cheap labourers and sex workers, have been arrested.
It is alleged their victims were placed under ‘house arrest’ and not paid their wages as their earnings were reportedly wired to the suspected traffickers in Zimbabwe as payment.
Their Arab accomplices would demand ransom from the victims’ families for them to release the women.
The suspected agents reportedly lied to the victims that they would be afforded an opportunity to further their studies by their ‘employers’ in that country.
Josephine Gondo (57), Tonderai Gondwa (26) both from Chitungwiza, Fadzai Nyahondo (19) from Glen Norah and Edgar Muchineripi Gora (33) from Waterfalls, are some of the suspects.
The other three are Lucia Chibayambuya (26) and her brother Lawrence (23) and Faith Magora, all from Marondera.By Tendai Rupapa Source-herald
Details to follow…..