- 3National Railways of ZIMBABWE workers died last night in train crash between Mutare and Machipanda
- ZANU-PF initiates MNANGAGWA third term in office campaign
- 'I and my family are Zanu- PF and will not donate to opposition '-Chivayo
- Jailed Russian Alexei Navalny an opposition leader, has died
- 2 South Africa soldiers killed, 2 wounded in DRC (SADC) training.
, GOVERNMENT has finally kicked out embattled Beitbridge farmer, George Watson, from his 2 000-hectare banana-producing Double O Ranch, although it is still unclear, who the property has been allocated to. The distraught Watson confirmed the farm takeover yesterday, saying a provincial lands officer, only identified as Dodzi, had personally delivered the eviction notice. “It’s the sad reality, I am confused, but I will not resist, I can’t fight the government. I have until February…Read More