- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
- OVER 215 drums of bitumen (USS$4 million) were stolen at a road construction site in Chivhu last week, crime is a lifestyle in Zimbabwe.
- SILOBELA, DAM SITE BOTTLE STORE patrons shot by driver Mike Mlilo (35) at Insukamini Business Centre, 1dead, 1critically injured after they accused him of flashing them with his lights
- 'MALAWI has 10,000 Albinos, abduct, murder or mutilate albinos for wealth charms from body parts and rape albinos as an HIV cure'.
- At least 28 hippos found in Ethiopia’s national park in the southwest of the country-cause of death unknown
The Zimbabwe National Army (ZNA) public relations director Alphios Makotore has denied soldiers are facing starvation at the barracks. The Zimbabwe Independent today reported quoting military sources that the barracks have been running without adequate food supplies forcing soldiers to improvise and look for alternative food sources. The publication said soldiers no longer breakfast, lunch is provided but very few officers do eat in the canteen because it is mainly sadza and beans or at…Read More