- Its wrong to simply blame Zanu-PF for all of the self inflicted MDC's problems , e.g the decision to appoint Chamisa as the president in February 2018 according to Leading academic and UZ political science lecturer, Eldred Masunungure, says that the MDC is facing significant turmoil.
- CORONAVIRUS-Zimbabwe now has 9 confirmed cases after a Harare man (50) tested positive on UK return home on 21st of March 2020.
- MDC top lawyer, Beatrice Mtetwa, blames MDC's culture of investing a lot of authority in an individual, creating dictators in the party'.
- Mpilo Central Hospital's clinical director Dr Solwayo Ngwenya has since been appointed the hospital's acting chief executive officer.
- Boris Johnson has been forced to remain in self-isolation with a temperature after testing positive for coronavirus last week.
FOUR passengers aboard a South Africa-bound Toyota Quantum from Bulawayo died on the spot near Mbalabala along the Bulawayo-Beitbridge Highway yesterday when the vehicle was side-swiped by an overtaking car. The Quantum overturned and landed on its side. Eight of the 14 passengers who were aboard were seriously injured and are admitted to Esigodini District Hospital. Only two were treated and discharged. The accident occurred at around 3:30AM at the 67 kilometre peg. National police…Read More