- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
A COMMUTER omnibus driver who collided with a motorcycle in President Robert Mugabe’s motorcade on Friday last week has pleaded guilty to negligent driving. President Mugabe was going to the Harare International Airport where he flew to Papua New Guinea for the Summit on African, Carribean and Pacific Group of States (ACP). The accident happened near the intersection of Julius Nyerere Way and Kenneth Kaunda Avenue. Chucks Mazanza, 25, of Unit B, Seke, Chitungwiza appeared…Read More