- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
A MASVINGO woman made five minor boys lick her privates before having sex with one, a mentally challenged 15-year-old, while the rest watched, a local court heard last week. Florence Gumbiti, 35, of Mucheke high density suburb pleaded not guilty to rape and indecent assault when she appeared before magistrate Oliver Modzongachiso. She was remanded to November 4 for trial while the victims undergo HIV tests. Prosecutor, Shamiso Masokovere, told court that on October 21,…Read More