- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
THE issue of the deployment of non-Ndebele speaking teachers in Matabeleland has resurfaced, with parents at a school in Lupane rejecting a Shona-speaking headmistress. Parents told the new school headmistress, identified only as Bonyonga, during a meeting at Mlamuli Secondary School in Lupane district, Matabeleland North on Thursday last week that she was not welcome at the school. The headmistress was transferred to the school in December last year and officially started work this term…Read More