- JONATHAN MOYO CALLS ON UN to invade Zimbabwe on grounds of Responsibility to Protect doctrine popularly known as R2P
- Bulawayo business community file urgent High court application to ban the Bulawayo, Monday planned MDC protest
- ' Ntabazinduna Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months as a political sham trial influenced by Zanu-PF and Obert Mpofu.' Coltart
- BREAKING NEWS: MDC National Chairperson Tabitha has been arrested, in Bulawayo shortly after Chief Ndiweni was jailed for 18 months.
- MNANGAGWA'S NEPHEW Mliswa says he wants to expose criminals and corrupt officials in Mnangagwa's government.
The newzimbabwevision post about the Namibian government offering teaching posts for Sadc region nationals, continuously receives comments or applications for teaching. However, the post emphasises that anyone interested should apply direct to the Namibian government. The site is inundated with applications from interested teachers, whose command of English may be leading them to misinterpret the article. Please could all interested applicants contact the following for enquiries: Ms. Amanda E. Mouton (061-293 4508) OR Mr. Percy A. Gariseb…Read More