- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
Saudi Arabia is known to have warned of severe economic consequences after threatening to dump US$750 billion of investment in US if the bill allowing 9/11 victims and relatives to sue the Saudi Arabian government and individuals linked to the 9/11 attacks. This came to light soon after the recent declassification of the 28 pages report on the 9/11 attacks 15th annivessary of the horrendous 9/11 attacks on US soil in which planes were crashed into…Read More