- PRESIDENT TRUMP HAS SIGNED THE LARGEST-ever US financial stimulus package, worth $2tn (£1.7tn), as the country grapples with the coronavirus pandemic.
- BREAKING NEWS: CRISIS: PM Johnson has tested positive for coronavirus and is self-isolating in Downing Street at a time of global health crisis
- DYSON HAS RECEIVED AN ORDER FROM THE UK government for 10,000 ventilators to support efforts by the country's National Health Service to treat coronavirus patients.
- US PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP HAS ORDERED GENERAL MOTORS TO MAKE VENTILATORS ventilators for coronavirus patients after attacking the car giant's chief executive.
- Ex ZANU-PF YOUTH LEADER Godfrey Tsenengamu, who was expelled , pleads for forgiveness from the people of Zimbabwe as he claims to have seen the light.
Saudi Arabia is known to have warned of severe economic consequences after threatening to dump US$750 billion of investment in US if the bill allowing 9/11 victims and relatives to sue the Saudi Arabian government and individuals linked to the 9/11 attacks. This came to light soon after the recent declassification of the 28 pages report on the 9/11 attacks 15th annivessary of the horrendous 9/11 attacks on US soil in which planes were crashed into…Read More