- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
Saudi Arabia is known to have warned of severe economic consequences after threatening to dump US$750 billion of investment in US if the bill allowing 9/11 victims and relatives to sue the Saudi Arabian government and individuals linked to the 9/11 attacks. This came to light soon after the recent declassification of the 28 pages report on the 9/11 attacks 15th annivessary of the horrendous 9/11 attacks on US soil in which planes were crashed into…Read More