- DEPOSED EX PRESIDENT MUGABE'S SON IN LAW Simbarashe Chikore (41) has appeared before Harare Provincial Magistrate Elisha Singano on allegations of kidnapping after handing himself in to himself to the police accompanied by his lawyer Jonathan Samukange.
- NORTON MP, Mnangagwa and Mutasa's nephew Temba Mliswa says President Emmerson Mnangagwa must take back the finance ministry from Finance minister Mthuli Ncube as the former Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa was far much better.
- FINANCE and Economic Development Minister Professor Mthuli Ncube has dumped Acie Mutumanje Lumumba, as chairman of the Communications Taskforce in the ministry, three days after his appointment.
- FOUR RESERVE BANK OF ZIMBABWE (RBZ) DIRECTORS SUSPENDED after allegations of crimes ranging from off-the-books bond notes to corrupt allocation of foreign currency and running a foreign currency cartel.
- 'FINANCE minister appointment of William Mutumanje a.k.a Acie Lumumba, with three unresolved fraud cases and accused of "lying" that he had obtained a degree from the prestigious Harvard University, plus controversial sex tape is shocking!'
PENTECOSTAL churches have installed Point of Sale machines at their premises to allow congregants to pay their tithes, offerings and settle other church-related services using plastic money as a way of countering cash shortages. Traditionally congregants have been paying tithes using cash. In Christianity, a tithe is one-tenth of someone’s earnings which goes to support the church and their leaders, mostly pastors. Church leaders told Sunday News that they have installed the POS machines…Read More