- COMMUTERS stranded as Bulawayo kombis withdraw service in protest against fuel price hikes and unfair competition from government Zupco buses.
- WAKE UP ZIMBABWE, no one will come to your rescue,-liberate yourselves by making the nation ungovernable
- BULAWAYO Galen House Medical centre founder, former Bulawayo councillor, Dr G. Ferguson, (89) died at Mater Dei Hospital on Monday
- MDC NATIONAL EXECUTIVE, upholds the appeals against Bulawayo and Mashonaland Central provincial congresses.
- Trevor Ncube says 'Zimbabweans demanded removal of 1:1 exchange rate so they must feel the pain of liberalising fuel price by removing 1:1 exchange rate'.
PENTECOSTAL churches have installed Point of Sale machines at their premises to allow congregants to pay their tithes, offerings and settle other church-related services using plastic money as a way of countering cash shortages. Traditionally congregants have been paying tithes using cash. In Christianity, a tithe is one-tenth of someone’s earnings which goes to support the church and their leaders, mostly pastors. Church leaders told Sunday News that they have installed the POS machines…Read More