- MDC ALLIANCE VP Welshman Ncube agrees with the judges yesterday that Chamisa is not the legitimate leader of the MDC -T.
- MDC Alliance VP Ncube confronted Komichi and Mwonzora on "the Zanu-PF" strategy to destroy the main opposition through the courts.
- 1 680 PRISONERS-53 women and 1 627 men prisoners were yesterday released from prisons countrywide under the presidential amnesty.
- POLICE in Bulawayo called as customers fought in mealie meal queues in the city centre and Nketa Suburb
- NATIONAL CHAIRMAN: MORGAN KOMICHI announces removal of Chamisa as President and that all suspensions and dismissals of any party member by the current leadership between February 2018 and today are null and void.
Tenants of a flat in Berea who are mostly Zimbabweans were yesterday evicted from their lodgings after being accused to occupying the buildings illegally. Johannesburg Metro Police Department (JMPD) said in Berea yesterday was closed off to traffic due to evictions that took place. It’s understood the tenants living in a block of flats called The Ridge were occupying the building illegally. The JMPD said a court order was obtained to clear three buildings in…Read More