- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
FORMER Prime Minister and MDC-T leader Morgan Tsvangirai has wasted no time in taking advantage of the annual changeover of Sadc’s rotating chairmanship, with a team already in Botswana to lobby the neighbouring country’s leader Ian Khama. Khama is taking over as chairperson following the expiry of President Robert Mugabe’s tenure this week. The Sadc 35th annual summit begins Monday in Gaborone. Impeccable sources told NewZimbabwe.com that Tsvangirai sent a team led by his chief-of…Read More