- NELSON CHAMISA THE MDC ALLIANCE PRESIDENT, has promised to block Zimbabwe's 2023 national elections if necessary political and electoral reforms are not implemented.
- VICE PRESIDENT MOHADI SAYS, 'We got our independence from Britain, but the white man never gave us Black Natives, knowledge on how to run our economy,'... Interesting!
- FORMER, ZANU PF, NATIONAL SECRETARY FOR ADMINISTRATION, Didymus Mutasa (84) bounces back into Zanu-PF
- BULAWAYO MATERDEI HOSPITAL will charge US$ 60 for casualty, US$3000 for a general ward and US$5000 for ICU for Coronavirus.
- WHICH PARTY deserves such a party card for its brainwashed supporters...yep, I thought so,..shhhh!
PROSECUTORS have withdrawn charges against a journalist who had been charged under a non-existent law. Wellington Mukhanhaire, 26, employed by The Messenger weekly newspaper, had been charged under section 83 of the Access to Information and Protection of Privacy (AIPPA) Act, “Unaccredited journalist.” The section was repealed in 2007. He was arrested on February 11 while covering a tour of the Beitbridge Border Post by Home Affairs Minister Ignatius Chombo. The State led by…Read More