- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
Higher and Tertiary Education minister Jonathan Moyo has dismissed the notion that the security sector cannot be scrutinised by journalists as fears of a government crackdown on the private media mount. Information minister Chris Mushohwe repeated his controversial claims last week that the security sector was “sacred” in a veiled threat to the private media. President Robert Mugabe’s spokesperson George Charamba has also issued similar threats that have been amplified by the State media in…Read More