- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
. A MAN from Lupane who killed his workmate and hid the body in a bush near Matopos National Park where it was devoured by hyenas, was yesterday sentenced to 10 years in jail. Postmortem results show that the heart, tongue, trachea, mouth, generative organs, kidneys, liver, bladder, intestines and other stomach contents were missing. Bulawayo High Court judge Justice Nokuthula Moyo convicted Godfrey Mlalazi (41) of Sishane Village 4 of a lesser charge of…Read More