- Zimbabweans should brace for three more years of harship due to austerity measures-Foreign Affairs minister Sibusiso Moyo
- ACCOUNTABILITY-Kenya's Finance minister and the Finance ministry’s permanent sec and other senior officials, arrested on corruption charges.
- Zimbabwean official goes missing from Gems netball base in UK just hours before the team leaves for Zimbabwe tonight.
- Mwayera bus carrying Johane Marange church overturned at the 67 km peg on Harare-Mutare highway near Grasslands Research Station in Marondera.
- Zanu-PF Politburo member Obert Mpofu says an apology by Mnangwagwa's government over the Gukurahundi atrocities will be a disaster for the ruling party and the administration,
Two Education officers, namely Joseph Mangwiro (55) and Nicodemus Karuma (56) reportedly refused to testify in court in a case againsts Netsai Makamure, who is allegedly running a unregistered school in Marondera. The school, located at Stand Number 59 Detroit Crescent, Longlands Industrial Site in Marondera, is said to have been allocated , more than US$20 000 by Zimbabwe’s Zanu PF regime through the Zimbabwe War Veterans ministry, but the case has failed to , be tried in court…Read More