- BEING gay isn't illegal in Zimbabwe but, consensual physical conduct between men is punishable with a fine, or up to one year in prison, or both according to the country's Criminal Law.
- 'POLICE:manhunt for 5 members of the notorious machete wielding gang called the ‘Ziga clan’ for murder, robbery and assault '.
- TWO Zimbabwe Honda Fit pirate taxi drivers regularly offered lifts then robbed Bulawayo passengers of money, bank cards and phones at gunpoint.
- THREE armed Zimbabweans steal US$180 000 from Mr Farai Vengesai (27) , a Nketa 6, Bulawayo man,visiting relatives in Killarney suburb.
- FALSE MEDIA ALERT, brings hundreds Zimbabwe students to Zanu PF HQ, then sealed off as military conducted a bomb sweep
ZANU-PF Midlands province has passed a vote of no confidence on July Moyo, Victor Matemadanda, Owen Mudha Ncube, Goodwill Shiri and Clarisse Mutambisi. The province, led by acting provincial chairman Tapiwa Matangaidze, suspended the group on allegations of gross misconduct, running parallel structures, divisive conduct and promoting factionalism. A vote of no confidence was also passed on other provincial executive members, the provincial spokesperson Cornelius Mpereri, Justice Mayor Wadyajena and a Chigaba on the same…Read More