- EUROPEAN UNION (EU) is against Zimbabwe's own patriotic Act.
- FEMALE Harare airport security scan operator stole US$2million but was sold out by a disgruntled boyfriend
- Zanu-PF conditions for talks with opposition CCC leader Chamisa
- US$1:ZW$400, with highest inflation in Africa blames Russia, Ukraine crisis for economic shocks in Zimbabwe
- Revealed: 'Neil Parish named as Tory MP suspended after being caught watching pornography in Parliament'
SOUTH African Xhosa king Zwelonke Sigcawu yesterday visited the Xhosa community in Mbembesi, Matabeleland North, where he urged Zimbabweans to continue voting for Zanu-PF. Vice-President Phekezela Mphoko attended the ceremony during which the Apostolic Faith and Acts Church in Mbete Village unveiled a five-roomed house which will be donated to an underprivileged family in Mbembesi. Speaking in Xhosa, King Zwelonke reminded his Zimbabwean subjects that all the development they were enjoying was brought by…Read More