- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
ZIMBABWEANS are enjoying considerable freedom of the Internet, although a United States conservative think tank that has always been anti-Government has identified MDC-T leader Mr Morgan Tsvangirai as a violator of the people’s right to Internet usage. According to a report by Freedom House titled “Freedom on the Net, Zimbabweans”, the country ranks better than most European and African nations because censorship of Internet content is almost non-existent. France and the United Kingdom,…Read More