- 'FORMER LIB DEM LEADER AND ALSO FORMER BRITISH VICE PM, lands six figure Facebook Job at Silicon Valley , Carlifonia USA' .
- BREXIT: 670.000 MARCH IN LONDON...an estimated 670,000 people marched today in an anti Brexit London march.
- CAMEROON COURT REJECTS all legal objections to the presidential polls in Yaounde.
- 'DEMOCRACY? '-MDC NATIONAL organising secretary Amos Chibaya has slammed the door shut on wannabe presidents, saying Nelson Chamisa will go uncontested.
- ZIMBABWE MAJOR CRACKDOWN ON FOREX DEALERS to net Zanu pf bigwigs top executives in banks, companies and State institutions.
BOTSWANA’S central bank has been granted an order by the High Court in that country to liquidate Nigel Chanakira’s Kingdom Bank Africa Limited due to insolvency, the bank said on Friday. The Bank of Botswana announced that the period of temporary management of KBAL ended on May 18 and that due to insolvency, it had successfully applied for its liquidation at the High Court of Botswana and the order was granted on May 12. The…Read More