- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
. RESERVE Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Dr John Mangudya is set to meet opposition political activist Promise Mkwananzi and members of his executive for a private dialogue today to provide further clarity on the soon-to-be-introduced bond notes.The meeting is part of RBZ’s awareness campaigns to educate the public and ensure they have correct information on the operation of the bond notes. The RBZ is set to introduce the bond notes through an export incentive facility…Read More