- STATE PENSION AGE SET TO RISE to 68 in Treasury’s ‘big bazooka’ cash grab
- CASH STRAPPED ZIMBABWE GOVERNMENT suspected to be readying for money printing as govt turns to Treasury bills, bonds
- YEAR 5 STUDENT DOCTOR 27 at Mpilo Central Hospital, heavily assaulted 2 men he busted having sex with his pregnant lover at a city lodge and flat respectively.
- SICK AND TIRED OF BEING BROKE AND HUNGRY , Zimbabwean, 30 hangs himself in Ditladi village Botswana.
- SANCTIONS ON ZIMBABWE exacerbate the challenges that SA have regards to unemployment and health services,-President Ramaphosa.
Barely a week after the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe introduced bond notes, the new currency has ran out at most commercial banks.Barely a week after the Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe introduced bond notes, the new currency has ran out at most commercial banks. Last week, the central bank released about $12 million of new cash. “The banks have run out of bonds notes in their vaults. We will be having a meeting with the…Read More