- A POTENTIALLY HABITABLE EXOPLANET, K2-18b , MORE THAN DOUBLE THE size of Earth, which 'could be habitable' has just been identified.
- 'MDC-Alliance terror activist arrested in UK over a December 2019 video encouraging people to burn down service stations and businesses in Harare that he released.'
- 'NANDOS with 20,000 staff and 400 outlets in Britain allegedly use the same mops in toilets and kitchens and handle chicken without gloves '.
- 'MDC-A sham democracy exposed as , undermining electoral processes and showing Chamisa is a potential dictator portraying its blatant disregard for democracy. ’
- DUBAI-BASED hospitality conglomerate, Albwardy Investments takes over full control of Meikles Hotel in Harare with effect from March 2020 following the disposal of the property for US$20 million.
THE government should give the disappearance of activist Itai Dzamara the same priority and attention it is giving the unexplained death of higher education minister Jonathan Moyo’s daughter. This was said by former Zanu PF Mashonaland province chairman and Youth Advocacy for Reform and Democracy founder Temba Mliswa Monday on the side-lines of a memorial prayer for Dzamara held at Africa Unity Square in Harare. Moyo’s daughter Zanele was, last month, found dead in her…Read More