- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Itai Dzamara’s Brother ‘Patson’ And Four Other Africa Unity Square Protesters, have been granted US$500 Bail for protesting against Mugabe Government misrule The four others are Tatenda Mombeyarara, Makomborero Haruziviishe, Pride Mkono, and Kado. They faced two courts of robbery and obstructing or defeating the course of justice. The court heard that their arrest was prompted by women who visited Africa Unity Square where the activists were camping as a build-up to a nation-wide discontent to…Read More