- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
- ZIMBABWE ARMY AND POLICE have sealed all access into the capital city Harare, with no civilians being allowed into CBD
- '180 COVID-19 DEATHS at Kettering General Hospital with three more Covid-19 deaths bringing the total now to 180 deaths'
- ZANU PF POLITICAL RE-EDUCATION-Advocate Thabani Mpofu has been detained overnight at the Rhodesville Police stn in Harare after being charged with a crime of perjury.
OPPOSITION leaders led by Morgan Tsvangirai of the MDC-T on Wednesday signed a document committing to fight for electoral reforms ahead of the 2018 vote. But the event was boycotted by a number of other political parties, indicating the lack of unity in the opposition ranks despite broad agreement on the need for electoral reforms. The local opposition, led by Tsvangirai, disputes President Robert Mugabe’s triumph at the 2013 election, claiming that – as with…Read More