- 'Light-skinned Asian man in his mid-20s, stabbed a 10-year-old boy in front of his mother in the area of Belper Street, Leicester'
- ZANU-PF- Matemadanda says the United States and Britain, alleging that the two powers were meddling into Zimbabwean politics.
- SA PRESIDENT RAMAPHOSA must use his African Union (AU) chairmanship to intervene on the never ending Zimbabwe deepening political and economic crisis.
- HWANGE YESTERDAY RECEIVED A TOTAL OF 139mm rainfall in just three hours which overwhelmed the drainage system causing flash floods. 35 families were affected by the heavy rains and flooding mainly in Number 1 and Sinderela villages.
- THE ZIMBABWE NATIONAL ROADS ADMINISTRATION (Zinara) has terminated contracts for nearly 100 cashiers, allegedly to plug leakages at tollgates.
OPPOSITION leaders led by Morgan Tsvangirai of the MDC-T on Wednesday signed a document committing to fight for electoral reforms ahead of the 2018 vote. But the event was boycotted by a number of other political parties, indicating the lack of unity in the opposition ranks despite broad agreement on the need for electoral reforms. The local opposition, led by Tsvangirai, disputes President Robert Mugabe’s triumph at the 2013 election, claiming that – as with…Read More