- Starving Beitbridge doctor, begs for food.
- FULL TEXT: 'I AM SORRY FOR WORKING with ZANU PF' former Deputy Minister in the Ministry of Higher and Tertiary Education, Science and Technology Development, Gandawa apologises I
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADERSHIP DECISION TO EXPELL Nelson Chamisa from the party , means Chamisa cannot compete for MDC leadership at extraordinary congress scheduled for 31 July 2020
- Ex (Zimra) officer Nyatoti US$150 000 mansion and US$10 000 car forfeited to the State after he and his divorced wife failed to explain how they could afford these property.
- MDC-T INTERIM LEADER DR THOKOZANI KHUPE HAS DISMISSED NELSON CHAMISA from the opposition party for defying a court ruling that nullified his leadership of the party and ordered that the organisation reverts to its 2014 structures.
Claims on social media that Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa’s son was arrested at Beitbridge Border Post while trying to smuggle out $7 million are false and meant to undermine the minister’s efforts in turning around the economy. Minister Chinamasa dismissed the allegations in a statement saying they were deceitful. “There have been rumours circulating in the social media about the alleged arrest of my son for allegedly trying to smuggle $7 million cash through…Read More