- PRESIDENT Mnangagwa scuttles Vice President Chiwenga political plans
- Ex ZTA (CEO) Karikoga Kaseke dies at 62
- Self styled Italian Mafia boss exposed for abusing General Chiwenga's name to grab mines and companies
- Fife police officers die in head on collision with Trip Trans bus
- 'CHAMISA is responsible for opposition problems because of his alleged dictatorial style of leadership'
Claims on social media that Finance Minister Patrick Chinamasa’s son was arrested at Beitbridge Border Post while trying to smuggle out $7 million are false and meant to undermine the minister’s efforts in turning around the economy. Minister Chinamasa dismissed the allegations in a statement saying they were deceitful. “There have been rumours circulating in the social media about the alleged arrest of my son for allegedly trying to smuggle $7 million cash through…Read More