- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
Kaguvi Building went into lockdown early on Monday morning after it was discovered that Chikwinya’s new office had been broken into. “There was a virtual shutdown and the minister’s 8th floor office was turned upside down by police, intelligence and the bomb disposal unit as they searched for clues. Chikwinya was moved to a temporary office after someone left a tap running in the building resulting in the whole floor flooding. Furniture was damaged in…Read More