- 'MDC banned from Question and Answer with Ministers in parliament as they don't recognise Mnangagwa as President' Jacob Mudenda
- ZANU-PF sec for admin Obert Mpofu sues Youth Affairs dep sec Lewis Matutu for $10 million over accusing him of corruption.
- COURT UPHOLDS KHUPE'S position that she has the right to challenge , Chamisa's appeal against ruling that he is not the legitimate MDC leader.
- Mnangagwa hosts a prayer service at State House for lifting of sanctions , an event mocked as "tomfoolery" by the MDC opposition.
- Zimbabwe will not renew expired passports which still have blank / unused pages 'Its simply showing us that they do not need the passports'
We are dismayed by the actions of the ZANU(PF) led government and the MDC-T led Harare City Council in destroying hundreds of homes in Harare next to the Harare International Airport. We recognize that there is housing crisis in Harare and other urban centres where residents are placed on the waiting list for years awaiting allocation of either a residential stand or a house built by the authorities. In the case of Harare, ZANU(PF)…Read More