- US R&B SINGER Tinashe Kachingwe says she is'proud of Zimbabwean roots' after an internet row about her citizenship,
- ‘3 Zimbavhas/ Zimbabweans Zesa CEO Chifamba (59), (ZETDC) MD-Chinembiri (53) Fin dir-Dhliwayo (51) in US$11,8 mil scam’
- Three of the most controversial figures of Sudan’s ruling Transitional Military Council , top Generals offer to resign, a key demand of the protest movement
- WHITE SUPREMACIST with tatoo of black man with a noose around his neck hanging from a tree, has been executed Texas for brutal dragging death of black man
- MALI'S ENTIRE GOVERNMENT RESIGNS AFTER 134 people were massacred in an attack on a village in central Mali a few weeks ago.
ZIMBABWE and Swaziland have emerged as the most un-free African countries on a range of democracy indices such as freedom of expression, liberty to join any political association and voting for a candidate of their choosing. The latest Afrobarometer survey says 51 percent of citizens surveyed in 28 African countries believed their country was a full democracy, or one with just a few problems. Of the 51 percent of respondents who expressed satisfaction with the…Read More