- OUTSPOKEN CLERIC ,ALSO ONE OF PRESIDENT MNANGAGWA'S TOP ADVISORS, Shingi Munyeza, (pictured below), yesterday said the Zimbabwe's crisis is man-made, and mainly centred on unresolved succession matrix.
- BOY (7) MURDERED, HEAD , NECK, ARMS AND LEGS HACKED OFF, IN MUREWA.A 7-year-old boy from Makore Village under Chief Mangwende in Murewa was allegedly murdered last week in a suspected case of ritual killing
- ZIMBABWE NATIONAL STUDENTS UNION (ZINASU) PRESIDENT Takudzwa Ngadziore was denied bail on Monday after a magistrate said he was a threat to public safety.
- MUM OF THREE, (31) NHS ROTHERHAM OPERATING DEPARTMENT worker chased down street and stabbed to death with machete by estranged husband (41)
- 'CORRUPT GWERU CITY WARD 11, COUNCILLOR, ALBERT CHIRAU parcelled out housing stands to his children aged 13 and five'.
Former Reserve Bank of Zimbabwe Governor Dr Kombo Moyana has had his eight-hectare prime land in Mt Pleasant Heights attached over a $251 000 debt, a sign that the banker might have fallen on hard times. Dr Moyana’s company, Playgreen Farming (Private) Limited, borrowed $251 800 from Agatec Enterprises but failed to pay back within the agreed time-frame. Agatec, through its lawyer, Mr Vusani Bangidza of Tavenhave and Machingauta Legal Practitioners, issued…Read More