- BRIGHTHOUSE COLLAPSE came minutes before Italian restaurant chain Carluccio's also fell into administration.
- BrightHouse - the biggest rent-to-own operator in the UK - has collapsed, after an influx of compensation claims for selling to people, many on low incomes and difficulty to access credit from mainstream lenders unable to repay and its shops were then shut owing to coronavirus restrictions on retailers.
- Zimbabweans fled towns yesterday to their rural homes for food security over the 21-day Corona lockdown which came into effect last night
- DYNAMOS captain Partson Jaure has a delicate operation to repair a skull fracture he sustained in a car crash last week.
- WHO Africa, says, of the 47 countries in the WHO Africa region 39 nations are now affected by Covid-19
In what is an open admission to one of the major disasters created by the murderous, racist white farm eviction programme led by Mugabe’s war veterans in the early 2000, the Meteorological Services Department now says that Zimbabwe’s weather predictions are flawed because they have been massively compromised in perfomance. This all stems from the fact that Zimbabwe had a great network of volunteer weather stations distributed across the commercial farming sector, which were all unfortunately…Read More