- TEN MACHETE-WIELDING ZIMBABWEANS attacked Colleen Bawn mine workers, killing one before disappearing with about 180 bags of gold ore
- TWO people died on the spot one injured after a Honda Fit car came off the road and hit them in Cowdray Park, Bulawayo yesterday.
- PLUMTREE-Amacimbi, Mopani worms food harvester faces 9 years jail for strangling a charging leopard, to save his life-POACHING?
- Raunchy dancer and singer Beverly “Bev” Sibanda, tied the knot with a UK-based medical doctor Chambuka Mupudzi at the Harare Magistrates Court yesterday.
- THE Zimbabwean Embassy in SA verifies nationalities of four suspects in the murder of a senior cop in Johannesburg's Diepsloot area.
THE spat of levies being introduced by government, the latest of which is the recent gazetting of a farm levy on A1 and A2 resettled farmers, is a sign of bankruptcy, lack of foresight and planning that reigns supreme in the Zanu PF government. It is ironic that Zanu PF is only finding it necessary now to tax these farmers, after all these years of parceling out land to buy their votes and in…Read More