- NELSON CHAMISA’S OPPOSITION MDC SEE'S THE LIGHT and goes silent on questioning the legitimacy of Mnangagwa, paving the way for possible talks
- 'AFTER BREXIT departure, the UK will be, a second-rate player, while the main battlefield will be occupied by China, the US and the EU'-Tusk
- ACCIDENT: Six killed in collision between a haulage truck and a commuter bus at Maranda turn off, 166km from Masvingo on the Beitbridge Highway on Tuesday.
- Sibusiso Moyo was on Tuesday admitted to a SA hospital for operation, days after gvt fired a third of Zimbabwe's doctors leaving millions of people without access to health care.
- (ZIMTA), SAYS teachers a will now work a two-day week
JOICE Mujuru’s confirmation that she will contest the 2018 vote appears to have rubbed Zanu PF the wrong way with politburo members Saviour Kasukuwere and Jonathan Moyo leading the attack on the former vice president. Kasukuwere said Mujuru was a “nobody” and her vision “lacked depth” while Moyo said she had “stolen the MDC-T’s failed manifesto”. The two were reacting to Mujuru’s manifesto, titled Blueprint to Unlock Investment and Leverage for Development (BUILD), which was…Read More