- COVID-19 mothers can still breastfeed as benefits outweighed the potential risks of transmitting the virus to children-(WHO)
- TANZANIA GOVERNMENT OFFICIALLY BANS ALL SOCIAL MEDIA OUTLETS broadcasting foreign content without government permission.
- A LIBERATION WAR VET GROUP who feel they are entitled to all and no one else is, ..its chaos,..welcome to Zimbabwe!
- 150 YEARS AGO DURING THE COLONISATION ERA, the farm masters would leave their spare pairs of specs on a rock and tell the natives, 'Im sailing back to England for 6 months but my eyes sitting on that rock in the field will be watching you 24/7.
- UNITED NATIONS SAYS IT IS FOLLOWING THE ZIMBABWE CRISIS WITH CONCERN, urging Harare to respect human rights amid pressure for the matter to be tabled at the global meeting.
JOICE Mujuru’s confirmation that she will contest the 2018 vote appears to have rubbed Zanu PF the wrong way with politburo members Saviour Kasukuwere and Jonathan Moyo leading the attack on the former vice president. Kasukuwere said Mujuru was a “nobody” and her vision “lacked depth” while Moyo said she had “stolen the MDC-T’s failed manifesto”. The two were reacting to Mujuru’s manifesto, titled Blueprint to Unlock Investment and Leverage for Development (BUILD), which was…Read More